Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sprucing up the Deb Donnelly Designs Work Space


Absolutely everything that was once in my studio is now piled high in my bedroom! With only the ability to ship out packages, this process is making me motivated to finish so that I can move back in.

Before

My gracious and very talented Dad came for 4 days and helped my husband and I put up a tongue and groove ceiling that turned out beautifully.


Dad (He sings while he works.) :)


Me cutting boards to send up through the studio window.


My hubby put up the sheet rock and I mudded and painted the walls a warm white. Trim on the windows and a gray carpet will be installed. Very exciting! One step closer to a completed work space!

Now I have to decide which type of light fixtures to hang...hmmmm. :)



1 comment:

tgrieves said...

Hey Deb the space looks amazing, that ceiling is gorgeous!
Hope you are keeping warm up in your work space creating some beautiful piece of art today.
Tracy