Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Personal Stash and Organizer


I was just commenting on a posting from another blog site and realized that I was creating a blog post myself.. So here is the comment/post from the post on Lorna's Laces blog: hehe (and a photo) http://lornaslaces.blogspot.com/2011/03/tidy-mind-tidy-stitches_30.html

I de-stashed much of my yarn last summer. My cute red basket and my knitting bag are what I have left. Ahh breathing room.

The basket holds most of my stash and I only buy new yarn when it gets low. I store my supplies and my current project neatly in my own one-of-a-kind Deb Donnelly Designs knitting bag. I keep any skeins that I am currently using for a project on one side of the bags divider pocket and my project goes neatly on the other side.

There are tons of pockets for needles and misc. items. I do love my own bag!





No comments: