Sunday, May 9, 2010

Updated Handbag Design




I had a returning customer contact me 2 weeks ago and ask about purchasing another handbag for the Spring season. I hadn't made any for a long time because they were hard to put together and cumbersome. But I tackled the job,
improved the pattern and know I'm excited about increasing my shops inventory.
I have 5 new bags made up, and I will post them this week. These little jewels are wonderful organizers! No more rummaging around to find things. Everything is at your fingertips.


Features: 2 outside side pockets, 2 large front/back pockets with magnetic closures
inside: 4 credit card size pockets, 2 pen pockets, 2 medium pockets, 2 large pockets,
12" 2-way zipper, 22" shoulder strap

Interior is fabric and vinyl and all the pockets are lined.

More handbag options can be found in my Artfire shop.

No comments: